Monday, September 01, 2008

Back Soon

I have been meaning to blog for days, but seem confounded by circumstances. The yurt is chaotic at the moment. I changed ISPs and lost comms for a few days. Then I decided to rearrange things as I was recabling. That may have been a mistake as one thing led to another and now I am wallowing in chaos, most things have been moved out and I can't fit everything back in. Waahhhhh!

I also got stung by something on Friday and my knee is huge and painful but I now have medication and hope to be normal(ish) soon.

I am still struggling with Rogue but am getting there slowly.

Pictures next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

hope your knee is better soon. Just think all this reorganisation may uncover hidden treasures:)

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home