Monday, July 07, 2008

Take me to the Land of Lost Things

Do you ever go through a period when you just can't seem to find things? You end up wasting loads of time looking for the thing you need to do something. I usually shrug my shoulders in the belief 'it will turn up' which it usually does, but sometimes it gets very frustrating, when you have searched everywhere and waited a week or more and still no sign.

Currently on the missing list;

Potato Peeler
150 felting needles
crevice tool for the hoover
steel ruler
3 sets of Knitpick DPNs
sender address labels for packages

Of course the usual time for things to appear is just after you buy a new one. I wonder which of these will still be missing when I next blog?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

We have this problem, I usually say it is Loki:)
My mind is picturing what someone would create or want with all those items:)

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I may have your potato peeler, but have you seen my:
red sock
my husband's tan pants
rose trimmers
car keys 1969 VW
car keys 1978 Mustang
car keys 1984 Ford LTD
car keys 1996 Mercury Mountaineer

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home