Sunday, July 15, 2007

Counting down

Yesterday I checked my position in the Ravelry queue and this is what I was told.

patiently awaiting your invite?
If you've added your name to the invite request list on our front page then you can use this form to check your place in line.
Email address look me up!
Found you!
You signed up on June 1, 2007
You are #6136 on the list.
579 people are ahead of you in line.
10185 people are behind you in line.
33% of the list has been invited so far

This is what they said today:
You signed up on June 1, 2007
You are #6136 on the list.
499 people are ahead of you in line.
10729 people are behind you in line.
33% of the list has been invited so far

So I am getting closer and at this rate maybe I will make it within a week. Interesting to note though that registrations are coming in at such a rate that the proportion of the list who have actually been invited hasn't changed. So if the rate of registration continues there should be more than 12,000 behind me in line by the time I get my invite.

I must admit the suspense is getting to me reading on the blogs of others what a good time they are having once they join.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorena said...

I can't wait until you get there! It is suuuuuuch a time sink, though. I have lost whole days to Ravelry! :-)

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home