Thursday, May 03, 2007

Bearded Ladies

I have been off line for nearly a week because of thunderstorms everday. Extraordinary weather! Generally the mornings would start cool, the heat would build until it was oppressive, then the thunder would grumble. If we were lucky we also got lightning and if we were very lucky rain. If this isn't global warming I don't know what is. It is supposed to be spring still.

Having lost 2 routers in the past 2 years I am now super cautious about unplugging everything. Mind you even that is not always enough as my friend
Rachel found out last week. Having unplugged everything the transformer blew when she plugged it back in.

Anyway I found this nifty site for
photo widgets to put on your blog. So I thought I would try it out on the photos I took a couple of weeks ago when I clipped the goats. Some of the widgets work better than others depending on the blog template. Hope these work out.

So here are my darlings before their haircut. Don't they have lovely beards!

Click on the pile to see the next photo.



And these are them lighter by a few kilos. Click on a photo to see a larger version.



And here is the mohair ater I dyed it.
I am going to bag it up and try and sell some at
Wonderwool Wales. I have a stall there with my friend Margareta and our spinning wheels. So we need to sell stuff to fund our trip.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wye Sue said...

Please can I have some... I'll be there on the Sunday first thing !! Or I might just have to come and over on the Saturday as well.... too tempting...
Will try and bring cake as well....

9:17 AM  
Blogger kiki said...

thea look so cute and lovely! and the dyed wool is a treasure - simply wonderful!
have a great time!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Nickerjac said...

Wish I was going to Wonderwool :( I am going to miss all the fun, mind you looking at that wonderful mohair it will probably safe me a fortune :)

4:54 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hi Maylin, please visit my website to claim the fibre sample you have won. Congratulations! Rachel

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home