Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday Night Spinners

Tonight is my first night joining the Friday Night Spinners.

Which is good as I have stuff to do for my Spin to Knit swap partner. I posted previously with a picture of the yarns I was going to mix. I sorted them into piles to card. Orange wool, alpaca and mohair with tussah silk and some copper glittery stuff.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I made 5 piles but it was too much for each batt and I ended up with 8 batts.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is a close up.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I will post pictures of what I spin on Monday along with the other Friday Night Spinners.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is beautiful roving, it reminds me some I have in stash that was dyed with Osage Orage wood (a tree in my area).

10:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely, what a great colour for this time of year!
I am looking forward to seeing it as yarn :-)
Judy

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home