Sunday, August 06, 2006

Other Pals

I also received my Project Spectrum July Purple dyed sock yarn from pal Karen along with a pressed flower bookmark, a really useful little notebook and some Kool Aid all suitably colour themed.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The colour theme for August is black white and neutrals - that could be a bit challenging for me!

And all the way from Japan another unusual skein from my One Skein Swap partner.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I did manage to send off all my parcels before going to the UK and everything arrived in time, here is a pic of everything before I parcelled it to various people.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have to do some thinking now about a last super special parcel for my Secret Pal and I need to make something out of one skein for my One Skein Swap Pal, I had better get on with that as it needs to be sent soon. Decisions, decisions.

I have also joined a Lace Swap and am seriously thinking about Sock Wars. I know I am a very novice sock knitter but all those experts need people to knock out pretty quickly.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Your Lace Swap pal here! I'm lurking.... looking for clues on what you might like! Any hints?

:)

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI another lurker here :-) I'm your funky scarf partner - I already have some ideas but I will wait to finalise them until I have seen your questionnaire :-) Looking forward to this a lot!

11:54 AM  
Blogger kiki said...

dear maylin,

thanks for your comments! it would be so much fun if we would also swap-partners at "mark those stitches", would´nt it?! your blog is great, i have to read it all now.
best
kiki

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home