Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Mea Culpa

I am sooo behind with everything! Where does the time go to? Have I become a Swapaholic? Why everytime I decide to catch up on my blog do we get ta thunderstorm so I have to turn off everything?

First things first.

THE FUNKY SCARF SWAP QUESTIONNAIRE

Let’s get the allergy part out of the way. Are you allergic to any fibers?
Not that I know of.
Do you prefer any fibers over others?
I like natural fibres.
Thinking back to Scout’s post about what funky means to you, post an image of something that you think is funky!
Anything by Prudence Mapstone.
Would you prefer funky yarn or a funky pattern?
Either or both
What are your favorite colors?
Purples, greens, red, pink
What is your favorite piece of art?
Anything by Franz Marc (also Kandinski)
What colors would you never have up close to your pretty face?
Brown, yellow
Would you prefer an actual scarf or a cowl?
Either
When you wear a scarf do you prefer a wider/shorter scarf or a thin/long scarf?
Either
What is the climate like where you live?
Warm in summer, cold in winter
Would you prefer a functional scarf (to keep you warm) or one just to funk-up your wardrobe?
Either
What else would you like your partner to know about you?

I can cope with way, way out.

Next Sp8 it is the last few days of Secret Pal 8 and I have yet to send of my last parcel but there is one on its way from my wonderful Pal, who is hinting for me to out her before the parcel arrives!

Then there is my One Skein Pal (who already knows who I am) I have seen the wonderful thing she has made for her pal but I am still knitting (and frogging) the present for her! This has to be sent this week too!

Then there is Project Spectrum Dyed Sock Yarn Swap , I'm late again here but ready to post now, here is a picture of the yarn I dyed - self striping in browns, greys and black - and the other goodies I am sending her.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have also joined the Whose Lace is it Anyway Swap. I have ordered some yummy yarn for my spoilee from Posh Yarns.

Then there is the Mark those Stitches Swap. Luckily I have already posted my parcel off to my partner. So at least I don't have to worry about that one.

I also joined the Magic Yarn Ball Swap, just because it looks so much fun, it looks like a fun sort of thing to send to a Secret Pal too.

And to top it all, proving that I am totally, but totally out of my tiny little mind I joined Sock Wars!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh I love a challenge ;-)
Your secret funky scarf knitter

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, you are a swapaholic! I hope you have as much fun with them as I have had with SP8.

Knit on!
SP8 Secret Pal "Selkie"

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home