Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Sorry Secret Pal

A big apology to my secret parcel who sent me the most wonderful parcel of goodies, including roving to spin, a crochet book I coveted, notelets, soap and lovely smelly things and a packet of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I took a picture of it all and have just realised that my partner, Keith has gone off to Holland with a friend for a few days and taken that camera with him and I hadn't downloaded it yet! How stupid can I be? It will have to wait for the weekend to see the goodies in all their glory. Well just to liven up the post here is a picture of one of the black cats, Marge, in her current favorite sleep-in-the-shade place.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love to see pictures of where you live! Is it nearly as idyllic as it seems?

-Secret Pal "Selkie"

4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to ask the same thing! Your space is just gorgeous and feels so *free*!

-Secret Pal Selkie's friend who has been following along. =)

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home